I would like to book a Recruitment ad in size 6.3 x 5 cm i.e., 31.5 sq. cm for all Kerala editions. Section as recruitment ad (Avasarangal) on Wednesday in Manorama. B/W in nature. What is the cost and can I take it on 16th July. Please let me know ASAP. Artwork will be provided. Also, let me know the payment method. Best regards, JP

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that to ensure confirmed ad release; you have to book your ad at least 2-3 days in advance to the day on which you wish to publish your ad in the newspaper.

Your ad type is Display and you can start with the booking process through the Manorama Display Ad Booking page. All you need to do is select the section of the newspaper where you want your display ad to appear and then select your preferred choice of city/ cities and then proceed to view the ad rates and finally book the ad. For all editions of Kerala, select all the cities and then proceed to view the estimated cost for the same.

Once you’ve selected your locations, this will provide you with the page where you’ve to select the ad size and position to view the total estimated cost for your ad booking. If you wish to proceed to the next step, click on ‘Proceed to compose your ad, select dates and place order’. Here you can compose your ad by selecting any online sample layout of your choice and in case you have already composed your ad, directly upload it to our website by selecting the ‘Upload Your Ad’ option here. Also specify your ad as B/W or Colour here.

Once your ad is composed, date(s) for the ad release are selected and payment is done, your ad is successfully booked through us and is ready to be published.

We comply with your clarity in understanding our booking process very distinctly without any loopholes. You can achieve this through the Online Booking Tutorial and learn the steps for booking in detail.

The different payment options that we provide include:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits
Related to: Malayala Manorama, Appointment, How to Book, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 31/10/2019 - 11:13AM