Hi I am trying to put an ad for teachers for my school in Bihar and need some clarifications. This complimentary translation service that you are providing means in my ad will also be published in Malayalam in the Malayalam edition of Mathrubhumi right? Which heading, category and sub category should I choose?

Answer:

Please know that Mathrubhumi is a Malayalam Newspaper which is not circulated in Bihar. But if you intend to book your ad in this newspaper then you need to choose Recruitment as the category and Situation Vacant as the Sub-category so that the ad is published in the right section.

To start the booking of your ad, you need to visit the Mathrubhumi Recruitment Ad Rates page, choose the preferred locations and proceed to compose the ad and confirm the ad booking. You can make the publication publish your composed ad in Malayalam with the help of the complimentary language translation option.

If you want to book your ad in a newspaper circulated in Bihar then you can opt to review the Rates for Dainik Jagran Recruitment Ads and follow the same process for confirming the booking of your ad. 

Related to: Mathrubhumi, Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 09/09/2014 - 07:53PM