Select Your Remembrance Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked Questions
Remembrance ads in Mathrubhumi can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Mathrubhumi are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Remembrance ad in Mathrubhumi
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Remembrance respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Remembrance packages of Mathrubhumi from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Remembrance ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Mathrubhumi is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Mathrubhumi Remembrance ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Remembrance ad in Mathrubhumi:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. This is regarding giving a Remembrance Ad in Mathrubhumi newspaper (Kochi,Thrissur, Palakkad and Mumbai edition) There are couple of queries that I needed to confirm: 1. The website provides facility to add classified Ad in newspaper.Can I give the Ad on the last page or any other location in the newspaper? If yes can you please provide the quote for the same. 2. Can I provide the add content in regional language?
Why place Remembrance Ad in Mathrubhumi Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Remembrance Classified Text Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Remembrance” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Remembrance advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Remembrance Classified Display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Remembrance.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
You can get more answers related to Remembrance through our Question and Answer Forum
Mathrubhumi is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Remembrance Ad In Mathrubhumi To Get Maximum Response ?
Remembrance advertisements honour the memory of a person who has passed on. These advertisements are usually published to commemorate their birth and death anniversaries. Here is why you should book your remembrance ads in newspapers:
Paying Respect and Homage
- Remembrance advertisements in newspapers are an expression of respect and they pay homage to the departed.
- Remembrance advertisements are a medium for the near and dear ones of the departed to share their memories with them.
- Remembrance advertisements recognise and honour the achievements the deceased person made during their lifetime.
Reaching Out to People
- Remembrance advertisements help to reach out to extended family members, friends, as well as the people who have in some way or the other interacted with or affected the departed during their lifetime.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people across cities and villages. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.